Thai Town Center
Progress is being made in converting the former 17th (Albany Park) District police station, 4461 N. Pulaski Road, into the Thai Town Center, which will feature a restaurant, a spa, a wellness center and office space.
The project received funds from the Lawrence-Pulaski Tax Increment Financing District.
The old station, which was built in 1938, has been closed since the new 17th District station, 4650 N. Pulaski Road, opened in 2005.
(Photo by Cyryl Jakubowski)