by BRIAN NADIG Public art, a dog park and a fountain were among the infrastructure improvements that residents recommended at a May 8 meeting on the 45th Ward participatory budget. "Public art is a...
- Committee honors man for his bravery, hears report on gunshots in Jefferson Park
- CPS seeks to relocate Rickover Naval Academy to former Luther North HS in Portage Park
- Waveland to become one-way street to accommodate sports field for Schurz HS
- Photo adds to controversy surrounding Alderman Arena’s use of police lot near Wrigley
- Mayor Emanuel tours school and park construction sites in the 38th, 41st and 45th Wards