by CYRYL JAKUBOWSKI Northwest Side aldermen discussed Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s 29.5 percent tax hike on water and sewer bills that was passed by the City Council on Sept. 14 to help stabilize the municipal...
- Guerin Prep HS closing after nearly 60 years of educating students due to declining enrollment and financial woes
- New merged parish on NW Side to be named St. Elizabeth of the Trinity
- Hitch School teacher receives $10k award for school supplies
- Sauganash Dunkin’ Donuts receives OK
- Increase in 2019 homicides reported in 16th District, but overall crime decreases