Taft Night Out March 6th
The 4th annual “Taft Night Out” fundraiser for Taft High School will be held at Biagio on March 6th from 6-11 pm. Guests will enjoy music from DJ Quill, dinner, cash bar, silent auction, raffles, wine table and more while raising funds for Taft High School academic and extracurricular programs. Ticket ares $40 per person and available for purchase online at bidpal.net/taftnightout2020. If you’re interested in donating to, or sponsoring Taft Night Out, or have any questions, please contact Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Over 100 Silent Auction items including: Premier Graduation Seats, theater and sporting event tickets, liquor baskets, salon and spa packages & much much more – something for everyone!
• Dance the night away with DJ Quill
• Dinner, dessert table, cash bar, raffles, wine and dine table and more!
Mix and mingle with parents, staff, teachers & alumni while supporting Taft academic & extra-curricular programs.
Announcing the Taft Night on the Town with the Hawks Raffle!
Prize package includes:
- Two Center-Ice, Level 200, First-Row Seats to Hawks vs L.A. Kings (Sunday, March 29th, 2 pm)
- Round Trip Luxury Private Car Transportation
- Dinner for 2 at MAD Social (or any Stefani Signature Restaurant)
- $50 United Center Gift Card for Concessions or Retail Purchases
A value of $900!
$25 for one ticket or 5 for $100. Only 150 will be sold so don’t wait! Purchase online at bidpal.net/taftnightout2020.
* Winner will be announced at Taft Night Out on March 6th but you DO NOT need to be present to win.
Taft Night on the Town with the Hawks generously sponsored by Marti Corcoran, Coldwell Banker with transportation provided by Pontarelli Chicago Limousine Service.